Job Reference: J5632030
Updated On: 14/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our life-changing team here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) in our Loughton (East London) headquarters. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be a core part of the HRS family and take the lead on hiring all of our future life-changers (recruitment consultants) in to all UK offices.
A little bit about us:
HRS are an accredited Investors In People (IIP) consultancy who over the past 12 months HRS have become a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy winning "The Best Company To Work For" at the IRP (Nov 2018), Recruiter (May 2019) and Global Recruiters Awards (June 2019). This is a testament to the exceptional standards our life-changers maintain and the outstanding culture created in our offices.
HRS was set up by and is led by experienced recruitment leader Ricky Martin, alongside Lord Alan Sugar. The business formed late 2012 off the back of The Apprentice, where Ricky gained a successful investment from billionaire and his now business partner, Lord Sugar. What secured the investment was not the idea of creating “just another recruitment company”, but to set up a business which would “change lives”. This is why we hire great people and they are known as "Life-Changers"!
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Proactive and reactive searching for high potential talent in to Essex, London, Manchester and Edinburgh. This will include working with the latest recruitment technology including Source-Breaker / LinkedIn Recruiter / specific Artificial Intelligence, as well as traditional offline methods including university outreach and exhibition attendance. This will include pipe-lining for current and future talent.
2. Work closely with the Senior Leadership team on defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for Hyper Recruitment Solutions, as well as direct liaison with all Managers and Future Leaders (Senior Recruitment Consultant) on their hiring matters (defining the role, sourcing and presenting your considerations).
3. As a key "people" figurehead you will design, lead and take a role in office wide initiatives to continually improve the office environment / culture. In doing so you will ensure HRS remain the Best Company to Work for and our life-changers are continually supported and developed in their roles.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Talent Acquisition Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a business or STEM discipline (i.e Economics, Business, Biological Sciences etc) with a real passion for doing things ethically, professionally and personally. If you do not have a degree we are happy to look at people with relevant recruitment / sales experience who can clearly demonstrate working to strict deadlines and KPIs.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with all matters related to "great" recruitment with proven experience working in a KPI and people focused environment.
Key Words: Talent Acquisition / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant / In-house Recruiter / Graduate Recruiter / Trainee Recruiter / Life-changer / Essex / London /
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Sales Consultant
Edinburgh | £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference? Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the hard work you put in? Hyper Recruitment Solut...Science
View & Apply
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependant
Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drugs and life-changing technologies, which make a dif...Science
View & Apply