Job Reference: J5633330
Updated On: 03/06/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Talent Operations Liaison to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Talent Operations Liaison you will be responsible for the implementation of business decisions, changes, updates & policies relating to the Employee Lifecycle ensuring the Talent Partners can focus on supporting our leaders & their teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Talent Operations Liaison will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Talent Operations Liaison, you will be responsible for driving the processes related to the organization structure & employee lifecycle, as well as providing Employee Relations support.
2. You will ensure that all aspects of the changes are implemented correctly and on time resulting in excellent data quality.
3. In your role as the Talent Operations Liaison, you will review and updates policies and provide guidance and interpretation, working on the local implementation of Global policies.
4. You will guide Talent partners in preparing, communication and follow-up of the global processes in alignment with the Global team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Talent Operations Liaison we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A working knowledge and practical experience within HR processes (Employee Lifecycle), and experience working with HR Software.
2. Proven industry experience in Human Resources.
3. Relevant Employee Relations experience.
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a GC-MS Specialist to join a leading CRO company based in the Berkshire area. As the GC-MS Specialist, you will be responsible for routine and complex pharmaceutical proje...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Development Team Manager
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Development Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Herefordshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Developme...Science
View & Apply