J562911BradfordScience PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time21/12/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Fuels Chemist We are currently looking for a Fuels Chemist to join a leading Chemical Innovation company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Chemist you wil... View Job
Senior Method Development Chemist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Reading, Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chem... View Job
Quality Manager Are you an experienced ISO17025 Quality Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leadi... View Job
Are you an experienced chromatography team leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Team Leader - Chromatography to join a leading company based in the Bradford area.
As the Team Leader - Chromatography you will be responsible for performing analytical testing, method development and validation using a range of chromatographic techniques GC, LC and IC, with a wide range of detection approaches including MS and MS/MS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Team Leader - Chromatography will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for receiving and carrying out laboratory based analytical project work, applying diverse analytical techniques to a wide range of sample types. This includes data processing, data interpretation and report writing.
2. You will be responsible for supervising team members whilst they carry out method development and validation as well as line managing an internal team, selecting the most appropriate team members for the completion of analytical tasks.
3. As the team leader, you will also work closely with the section managers to maintain a diverse team of staff with complementary skills and competencies, ensuring high level of performance, development and motivation whilst working under regulated environments.
4. Additionally, you will be expected to ensure operational targets are met and also train co-workers in their own specialist techniques. You will also have client liaison, inter-group liaison and internal project duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Team Leader - Chromatography we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an analytical, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience.
2. The ideal candidate for the team leader role will have proven experience in the chromatography field, particularly HPLC and GC, plus experience of the use of a broad range of detectors in a commercial setting.
3. Experience with method development and validation is also essential for this role, as well as a strong background in leading a team.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.