J563165EssexCRO/CMO Science Environmental PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time25/10/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Organic Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - Chemistry Research We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialised laboratory equipment for the Chemistry r... View Job
Senior Analyst - Extractions Are you an experienced analyst with experience working in the environmental testing sector looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are current... View Job
Global Product Portfolio Manager We are currently looking for a Global Product Manager - Environmental to join a leading Food and Environmental standards company based in the Bury, Ma... View Job
We are currently looking for a Team Leader - GCMS to join a growing life sciences company based in the Essex area. As the Team Leader - GCMS you will be responsible for managing a team of analysts and technicians in a busy Organics testing laboratory ensuring the team works effectively to deliver programmes of work.
This could be a great opportunity for a Senior Analyst with some management or supervisory experience to step up and formally manage a team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Team Leader - GCMS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Day to day scheduling of the workload within the laboratory, and management / training of staff, including KPI management.
2. Ensuring ISO17025:2005 standard is maintained within the laboratory. You will also ensure that equipment is maintained and upkeep is managed.
3. As this is a customer facing facility, you will ensure that a high level customer awareness is instilled within your team.
4. You will agree and meet laboratory delivery targets alongside the Laboratory Manager.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Team Leader - GCMS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry focussed discipline, or suitable equivalent industrial experience. You will require experience working in a fast paced regulated laboratory environment.
2. Extensive industry experience in GCMS techniques - including maintenance, troubleshooting, problem solving and instrument calibration and set-up.
3. You will be able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills, be adept at coaching and mentoring a team of staff and lead by example.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.