Job Reference: J5634574
Updated On: 24/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Molecular Biology to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area.
As the Technical Application Scientist you will provide advice and help to customers, and internal support to sales colleagues and other teams across the organisation. Ideally, you will have a Ph.D. or equivalent research experience and must be fluent in both French or Spanish and English.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Application Scientist, Molecular Biology - French or Spanish Speaking will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provides technical support for Molecular Biology based products and services by answering customer technical inquiries in French and English. Inquiries may be received via telephone or email, and occasionally on field visits. You will develop technical and product expertise within one or more key business areas while staying up to date in all of the company’s business areas.
2. Troubleshoots, provides advice or solutions to experimental problems.
3. Records and manages customer complaints on technical and quality issues. Arranges credits or replacement products as required. Participates in analysing complaint information to assist in complaint trending, and identification of potential quality issues.
4. Works with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to build a strong customer database and assist our Sales partners by identifying, recording and escalating opportunities to generate revenue.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Application Scientist Molecular Biology- French or Spanish Speaking we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Master’s degree or higher in Life Science (PhD level ideal but not essential) or related field. You must also be fluent in English and French.
2. Proven industry experience using Molecular Biology based techniques.
3. Prior experience in customer service desirable but not essential; empathy and a desire to help people and solve problems are critical traits.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
Essex | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology you wil...Science
View & Apply
Research Technician - Industrialisation
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Technician - Industrialisation to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Technician - Industrialisation you will be respo...Science
View & Apply