Job Reference: J5631445
Updated On: 07/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Cleaning Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing standards meet regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Cleaning Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be overseeing a team to ensure all operators are trained to GMP quality standards when undertaking cleaning activities.
2. You will be responsible for the re-stocking and distribution on the cleanroom facility and will be planning/performing inspections of GMP areas.
3. As the Technical Cleaning Supervisor you will support the vapour hydrogen peroxide decontamination service used in the manufacturing centre area and ensure quality and safety standards are upheld.
4. You will be supervising cleaning work in a GMP and bio/pharmaceutical environment along with writing and reviewing GMP documentation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Cleaning Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualification in a technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a GMP regulated environment - (Pharmaceutical, Food, FMCG, Chemicals)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cleaning in a highly regulated environment.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | GMP | GEP | Maintenance | Cleaning |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Process Validation Specialist
Oxfordshire | £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist you will be responsible for creating, r...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Analytical Chemistry to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Principal Scientist ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Group Leader
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently working with global pharmaceutical company in their search for a Quality Compliance Group Leader, to be based at their facility in Country Armag...Science
View & Apply