Job Reference: J5634336
Updated On: 22/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Content Specialist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Content Specialist you will be responsible for creating marketing strategy and producing technical content for the EMEA region.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Content Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will write and create technical marketing content for the company, ensuring scientific accuracy and consistency across traditional and digital media.
2. You will be instrumental in the creation and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring campaigns are delivered within a timely fashion
3. As the Technical Content Specialist, you will review and approve technical content to ensure it is in accordance with the desired marketing strategy.
4. You will create scientific content including but not limited to blogs, articles, social media posts and advertisements that support visibility within the scientific community.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Content Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Oncology, Biochemistry
2. Proven industry experience in either a technical or communications position.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with digital marketing, technical writing or marketing strategy would be highly advantageous, however evidence of enthusiasm for these areas is also acceptable.
Key Words: Marketing | Campaign | Technical Writing | Technical Writer | Content | Immunology | Oncology | Neurology | Biochemistry | Genomics | Cell and Gene Therapy | Content Creation | Email Campaigns | Website Marketing | Digital Marketing | Oxfordshire | South East | London |
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Application Scientist - Cell Biology
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Cell Biologist and looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist in Cell Biology who speaks fluent Italian and En...Science
View & Apply
Wrexham | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Plant Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Plant Engineer to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales...Science
View & Apply