Quality Manager We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex / Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading biologics company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Qualified Person you wi... View Job
Senior Quality Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Seni... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Director to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Technical Director you will have overall responsibility for the Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs teams, ensuring that all products are manufactured and released in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have crucial input in building and developing a Quality Assurance team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the QA team has the appropriate training and understanding of the site QMS, ensuring working efficiency. You will lead the team from the front, assisting with the personal development of the QA team.
2. Manage technical service personnel responsible for product development and customer related technical issues. Provide technical advice to all company personnel and customer or potential customers as required.
3. As the Technical Director, you will oversee the Regulatory Affairs team who will prepare, submit and coordinate national Marketing Authorisation Applications in accordance with local, EU, and global submission requirements.
4. Ensure client expectations are delivered and managed on time and within budget expectations; taking accountability for the on-going GMP compliance of the operational teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience leading a Quality Assurance function is essential. Previous experience managing a QC and/or Regulatory teams would be beneficial.
2. Experience developing a site wide Quality System, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
3. An understanding of working at site Leadership level would be highly beneficial. You will work closely with the MD and will assist in the growth of the business.
Key Words: Director | Quality | Assurance | Control | QA | QC | RA | Regulatory Affairs | Site Leadership | Quality Assurance | QMS | MHRA | Pharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.