J5630832CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£20.00 to £30.00 per annumFull Time05/02/2019Bioanalytical Medical Writing Commercial - Copywriting
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Method Development We are currently looking for a Head of Method Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Head of... View Job
In vivo Group Leader We are currently looking for a In vivo Group Leader to join a leading Microbiology Therapeutic Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As t... View Job
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join the Biochemistry team in a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Document Writer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Technical Document Writer you will be responsible for technical document writing to support business development activities including facility readiness and on-going manufacturing support
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Document Writer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Document Writer, you will be Preparing, executing and reporting on a number of technical documentation (validation, CSV, SOP's, training manuals, cleaning protocols).
2. You will be working with the quality management systems and working within GMP environment to develop practical documents for complex systems.
3. As the Technical Document Writer, you will be maintaining documents in line with corporate ad site standards and effectively reviewing and integrating documentation.
4. You will be building good working relationships with key contacts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Document Writer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline or in technical writing is preferred but not required.
2. Proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment (Pharma, Chemical, Food, Med Devices)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing technical documentation (validation, CSV, SOP's, training manuals, cleaning protocols).
Key Words: GMP / Technical / Writer / Contract / Pharma / Chemical / Validation / Chemical / Medical Devices / SOP's / CAPA's / Validation / Cleaning / CSV
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.