Group Leader - Protein Analysis An exciting opportunity for an experienced People and Project Manager with a background in Biologic Analysis has become available in a Global Biopharm... View Job
Scientist, Bioanalysis We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Small Molecules Bioanalysis team within a leading Life Science's Service provider in the Cambridg... View Job
Protein Characterisation Scientist An opportunity has become available for a Protein Characterisation Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. ... View Job
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Expert in Metabolism Mass Spectroscopy has become available to join a world leading Life Sciences company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Technical Expert you will be responsible for the running, troubleshooting and reporting of metabolite analysis using LC-MS/MS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Metabolism Mass Spectroscopy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide specialist LC-MS/MS expertise and support in the metabolite identification phase of metabolism studies for new product development of a range of Pharmaceuticals and Biopharmaceuticals.
2. You will be responsible for the development of LC-MS/MS chromatographic methods and to act as an expert consultant.
3. You will provide troubleshooting assistance and train less experienced members of staff in addition to working closely with Study Managers to ensure the completion of both regulatory and non-regulatory in-vitro, in-vivo, clinical and e-fate studies.
4. You will take an active role in improvement/new service development projects in metabolite analysis and to carry out internal R&D projects to support the development of new techniques.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Metabolism Mass Spectroscopy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Metabolism etc.) in addition to extensive experience of LC-MS/MS.
2. Proven industry experience of chromatographic method development and metabolite identification by mass spectrometry is vital while experience of working in a regulated environment (GLP/GCP) is not essential but is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with report writing is beneficial.
Key Words: LC-MS/MS | Metabolism | Metabolite Identification | Mass Spectrometry | Chromatography | Method Development | Fragmentation Panel
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.