Technical Expert - Assay Validation
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Scientist - Assay Development
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Scientist with experience of Assay Development to join a growing biotech company based in t... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Manchester area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Assay Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The purpose of the role is to provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors in a GLP, GCP and GMP regulated laboratory.
2. You will provide specialist expertise in Assay Validation and technical support to junior colleagues, specialising in a broad range of analytical techniques for the analysis of a range of sample types including, but not limited to, chromatography, mass spectrometry, NMR, cell based assays, immunoassays and bioanalytical techniques.
3. You will act as the lead scientist supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP, MHRA and EMEA requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Assay Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. B.Sc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline).
2. In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with assay validation. You will be expected to demonstrate experience with the validation of a braod range of techniques including some of the following: chromatography based methods, mass spectrometry based techniques, NMR, cell based assays, immunoassays and bioanalytical techniques. You should also be able to demonstrate experience training, supervising and coordinating the work of more junior scientists.
3. Comprehensive experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential. You will also be expected to provide expertise is assay validation according to EMEA and MHRA regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.