J56217ManchesterScience PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time08/06/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Chemistry Bioanalytical R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst We are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst to join a high profile pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Mass S... View Job
Study Manager We are currently looking for a Scientist to become a Study Manager within the Mass Spectrometry and Metabolite team with a leading Research Organisati... View Job
Account Manager - LCMS and GC We are currently looking for an Account Manager for the LCMS and GC product range to join a Global leading scientific company to manage the Yorkshire ... View Job
Are you a technical expert in biological chromatography looking for an exciting new challenge?
We are currently looking for a Technical Expert in Biological Chromatography to join a leading company based in the Manchester area.
As the Technical Expert in Biological Chromatography you will be responsible for providing analytical services to the client's customers in the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical sectors within a GMP regulated laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert in Biological Chromatography will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide analytical services and specialist expertise in method development, validation of methods, CoA testing and specialising in a broad range of biological chromatography techniques such as HPLC, UPLC with UV, fluorescence and MALLS detectors for the analysis of peptides, glycoproteins and glycans.
2. As the technical expert, you will be acting as the lead scientist within the biological chromatography group, supporting customer programmes and designing work programmes in collaboration with the business development team.
3. You will also be responsible for performing analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support.
4. Additionally, you will be the lead scientist who is responsible for the planning, scheduling and carrying out the appropriate works for successful project completion.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert in Biological Chromatography we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry or a related scientific degree is essential for this role.
2. In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with chromatography for the analysis of biopharmaceuticals and biologics under a GxP regulatory laboratory is essential.
3. You will also have strong method development and validation experience and be expected to demonstrate experience with the development and validation of chromatography based methods for biopharmaceuticals.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.