Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Protein Chemistry to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the... View Job
Technical Expert - Gas Chromatography
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Gas Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Chromatography to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Manchester area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Chromatography will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The purpose of the role is to provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors in a GLP, GCP and GMP regulated laboratory.
2. You will provide specialist expertise in method development, validation of methods, CoA Testing, technical support to junior colleagues, specialising in a broad range of Chromatography techniques for the analysis of a range of sample types, including, but not limited to, HPLC, UPLC and ion chromatography.
3. You will act as the lead scientist supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Chromatography we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. B.Sc / MSc/ PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline).
2. In-depth knowledge and hands one experience with chromatography is essential. You will be expected to demonstrate experience with the development and validation of chromatography based methods, and experience training, supervising and coordinating the work of more junior scientists.
3. Comprehensive experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.