J5630804NorthamptonshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £42,000 per annumFull Time05/03/2019Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Lead Analytical Chemist We are currently looking for a Group Lead Analytical Chemist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Lead Ana... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
QC Analyst We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - Mass Spectrometry to join a leading company based in the Northampton area. As the Technical Specialist - Mass Spectrometry you will be responsible for providing specialist LC-MS/MS support in the conduct of a metabolite identification phase of metabolism studies for new product development based on global regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Specialist - Mass Spectrometry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for conducting analytical and metabolite identification work for both regulatory and non-regulatory in-vitro, in-vivo, clinical and e-fate studies to successfully fulfil all the requirements of a study to the timelines stated in the Study Plan, under direction of the Study Director.
2. You will be responsible for the development of LC-MS/MS within the team and to act as an expert consultant on the development of chromatographic methods within the wider Metabolism Department.
3. As the Technical Specialist you will act as a supervisor in areas of expertise; provide troubleshooting assistance and training for less experienced members of staff in method development, HPLC instrument set-up.
4. You will Comply with common Laboratory Practice such as GLP, GCP, and/or GMP requirements whenever appropriate to the work being undertaken as well as comply at all times with company Standard Operating Procedures unless specifically varied in the study plan.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist - Mass Spectrometry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related degree
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulatory environment such as GLP, GCP, GMP and knowledge of metabolism.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS/MS, method development and experience of metabolite identification by mass spectrometry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.