J562930ManchesterPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time18/09/2018Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Reporting Chemist We are currently looking for a Reporting Chemist to join a leading environmental company based in the Edinburgh area. As the Reporting Chemist you wil... View Job
Section Head - Analytical Chemistry We are currently looking for a Section Head - Analytical Chemistry to join a growing life sciences company based in the Derbyshire area. Our client ar... View Job
Senior Analyst - Inorganics Are you an experienced Senior Inorganic Analyst looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Inorganic Analyst to... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry you will be responsible for providing specialist expertise in method development, validation of methods, technical support to junior colleagues and act as the lead scientist supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Expert you will provide specialist expertise in the development and validation of test methods
2. You will design work programmes in collaboration with the Business Development team and be able to translate this into the laboratory.
3. As the Technical Expert you will providing technical support to junior colleagues and act as the Lead Analyst or Principal Investigator supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP requirements
4. You will perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or related scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Protein Chemistry/Biophysical analysis (Circular Dichroism, AUC, DSC, Western Blot, Capillary Electrophoresis, etc.)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP, GLP, GCP, GxP.
Key Words: Chemistry, Protein Chemistry, GMP, Technical Expert, Western blot, Development, Validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.