J4015ManchesterPharmaceutical Science Permanent£35,000 to £50,000 per annumPart Time07/02/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Chemist We are currently looking for a Senior QC Chemist to join a leading company based in the Feltham, Greater London area. As the Senior QC Chemist you wil... View Job
Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Analytical Chemsit We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Analytical Chemist you will w... View Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Quantitative LCMS to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Manchester area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The purpose of the role is to provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors in a GLP, GCP and GMP regulated laboratory.
2. You will provide specialist expertise in method development, validation of methods, CoA Testing, technical support to junior colleagues, specialising in a broad range of Quantitative LCMS techniques for the analysis of a range of sample types.
3. You will act as the lead scientist supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Quantitative LCMS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. B.Sc / MSc/ PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline).
2. In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with Quantitative LCMS is essential. You will be expected to demonstrate experience with the development and validation of LCMS based methods, and experience training, supervising and coordinating the work of more junior scientists.
3. Comprehensive experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.