J5630768City of LondonPharmaceutical Permanent£35,000 to £42,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time16/01/2019Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
GMDP Auditor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Head of Quality QP Hyper Recruitment Solutions are exclusively partnering with a privately owned pharmaceutical company based in the South East who are currently looking... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Manager of Quality Assurance to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Technical Manager of Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for the Quality Operations day-to-day management of the Quality Systems across site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Manager of Quality Assurance will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Quality oversight for all aspects of the PQS, including CAPAs, change controls, deviations, Quality investigations, RCA, continuous improvement, QTAs, PQRs and complaints.
2. As the Technical Manager of Quality Assurance, you will be assisting the QP with the day-to-day batch release processes, including batch review, ensuring product supply continuity by scheduling the QP resource, internal and external audits and regulatory inspections.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance to policies and procedures such as ISO guidelines, BP and EP, both internally and externally, providing support to QPs, regulatory and production.
4. As the Technical Manager of Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for your direct line management of QMS Managers and Compliance Officers, including objective setting, absence managing, retention and recruitment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Manager - Quality Assurance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Pharmaceuticals or Life Sciences, with proven experience providing technical support to a pharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience leading and developing Quality functions and teams.
3. A strong working knowledge of the principle and guidelines for GMP regulations. Knowledge of GxP would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.