J56374SurreyScience Academia Contract / Temporary / Interim£40.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time04/07/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry Chemistry – Process Chemistry Fragrance Development Regulatory Affairs Product Technologist (NPD / EPD) Project Management – Scale Up Project Management – Technology Transfer Project Management - NPI Continuous Improvement R&D – FMCG / Cosmetics Biochemistry - Formulation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Instruments Sales Representative We are currently looking for a Lab Instruments Sales Representative to join a leading company specialising within the sales of Viscometry, Flame Photo... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
Process Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Guildford area. As the Process Development Scienti... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Manager to join a leading developer of pet accessories on short term contract based in the Surrey area. As the Technical Manager you will be responsible for ensuring process control and regulatory documents are concise and documented.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring all testing relating to the new product and establishing product-specific testing protocols.
2. You will be responsible for liaising with the compliance team to ensure all products meet regulatory standards at all times.
3. As the Technical Manager, you will provide marketing with supportive material to assist on content creation and support on pilot batches, first production batches and scale up formulations.
4. You will be responsible for managing technical development costings for new product development (NPD) and monitor and report on complaints relating to adverse reactions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive experience working within the beauty, cosmetics or personal care (human or pet) industries.
2. Proven industry experience with developing/ formulation of new products such as bath and body, personal care, fragrance or cosmetics.
3. Hold a recognised Chemistry based qualification (HND, HNC, BSc, MSc or equivalent and have previous experience working as a Technical Manager, NPD Manager or a Chemist.
Key Words: Chemist / Formulation / Manager / Chemistry / New / Product / Development / NPD / Marketing / Technical / Regulatory / Documentation / Cosmetics / Animal / Pet / Care / Beauty / Skin Care / Compliance / Packaging / Purchasing / Project / Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.