Job Reference: J5631589
Updated On: 31/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Technical Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Technical Manager you will be a subject matter expert in oral solid dose (OSD) and lead supplier relationships with contract manufacturing organisations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Manager – Oral Solid Dose (OSD) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Subject matter expert for oral solid dose (OSD) products.
2. Lead approved projects for new product introduction, technical transfer and new processes for oral solid dose (OSD) products.
3. Lead all external manufacturing relationships for technical operations across the oral solid dose (OSD) portfolio.
4. As the Technical Manager (OSD), you will lead global change controls and ensure all products in the oral solid dose (OSD) portfolio are GXP compliant.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated or higher
2. Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience with technical skills in oral solid dose (OSD) products.
3. Proven technical skills in process scale-up, technical operations, technical transfer and commercialisation.
Key Words: Technical Manager, Pharmaceutical, oral solid dose (OSD), technical operations, external manufacturing.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Technical Operations
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Technical Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Head of Technical Operations you will be responsible for a...Science
View & Apply
Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor
Wiltshire | £50 - £70 per day
We are currently looking for a Computer Systems Validation (CSV) Contractor to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South West area. As the CSV Contractor you will be responsible for a number of...Science
View & Apply