Job Reference: J5635465
Updated On: 07/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Technical Manager to join a market leading Life Sciences manufacturing business based in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a significant role within the Senior Management team, playing a vital part in leading the Technical Operations team.
Due to continued international growth, this is a very exciting time to join as their Technical Manager!
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Experienced managing and implementing Regulatory and Quality Management Systems, including overseeing the internal audit schedules; 17025.
2. Deliver and understand regulatory guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the product complies with the relevant regulatory bodies and keeping up to date with regulatory changes, such as the EPA & BPR. You will be the company representative across all Regulatory and Technical matters.
3. Ensure high quality technical, regulatory guidance and support is given to all commercial aspects and areas of the business, including Sales, Marketing and Partner support. In addition, overseeing all microbiology testing and laboratory activities.
4. Experience of product development and driving innovation to deliver high value product lines as well as planning for and meeting future demands, using technical expertise and knowledge to drive future plans to adapt to industry and customer challenges.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this fantastic opportunity to lead the Technical team, I’m looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experienced leading and developing teams.
2. Proven industry experience of general microbiology, including techniques and equipment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of antimicrobial additives or testing would be desirable.
Key Words: Technical Manager, Quality, Regulatory, 17025, QMS, Quality Management System, Microbiology, Chemistry, Antimicrobial, Biocidal,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QC Specialist you will be responsible for the organisation and supervision of a ...Science
View & Apply