J563142LeicestershirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentExperience DependentFull Time08/02/2019Continuous Improvement Operations Operations – Business Improvement Operations – Process Improvement Operations – Leadership Production Production – Management Engineering Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operational Cultural Excellence Lead We are currently looking for a Operational Cultural Excellence Lead to join an exciting biopharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. As the Operation... View Job
Senior Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Manager to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based... View Job
Operations Manager Are you an experienced Operational Management professional looking for your next opportunity within the manufacturing sector? We are currently looking... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Operations Manager to join a leading company Pharmaceutical based in the Leicestershire. As the Technical Operations Manager you will be responsible for all technical support operations within our client's solid dose GMP compliant Manufacturing environment, as well as building and establishing the team to do so.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Set up and establish a technical support function to support the development of solid dose manufacturing environment to support all activities across manufacturing, formulation development, technical transfer, process development, process validation as well as process trouble shooting. This will involve taking taking responsibility for recruitment, performance management and staff development of the team.
2. You will oversee the introduction of new GMP process equipment into Manufacturing Operations, ensuring that commissioning, validation and training are well co-ordinated with various stakeholders including business development.
3. As the Technical Operations Manager you will assist in the implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) within Manufacturing Operations and play a key leadership role in the design and implementation of process improvements within Manufacturing Operations.
4. You will report to the Site Director and act as a point of escalation when technical issues arise with process equipment or drug product manufacturing processes and participate as required in practical problem solving or deviation/complaint investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering (i,e. Pharmaceutical Engineering, Process Engineering) of life sciences (Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutical Management) with proven experience providing technical support to a solid dose pharmaceutical environment.
2. A proven track record of accomplishment in developing drug product manufacturing processes and involvement in GMP manufacturing operations, with experience in the technical transfer, scale-up and process validation of new drug products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the design, procurement and qualification of a wide range of oral solid dose manufacturing equipment.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical Production / Operations Management / Solid Dose Products / Pharmaceutical Management / GMP / Technical Transfer / Drug Product / Scale Up / Pharmaceutical Services.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.