Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
GMP/GDP Auditor (Quality Assurance) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
Quality Director Hype Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company, that we... View Job
We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based in Northern Ireland.
As the Technical Quality Group Leader you will be responsible for leading a team of Technical Quality Team Leaders to ensure the efficient and effective running of the group. This team is responsible for a range of activities associated with process validation and equipment, facility and utility qualification and will support the business to ensure delivery of business and continuous improvement projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Quality Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage team leaders, taking responsibility for performance management, staff development and oversee the training of the team.
2. Maintain a portfolio of validation projects, ensuring adherence to agreed timelines. Manage the group with a business mindset, ensuring efficient and productive throughput of validation projects with your resource. You will be responsible for the quality of the output from validation projects to ensure activities meet current quality risk management, regulatory and cGMP standards.
3. Ensure each new process / system introduction is fully assessed and a validation lifecycle strategy is developed and managed to deliver all associated requirements.
4. Provide expert input in to validation activities to ensure projects follow the correct technical direction.
5. Provide technical leadership to the team and wider business to support internal and external tech transfer and process scale-up activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Quality Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in a Life Sciences or Engineering subject.
2. Significant experience working within an established Pharmaceutical Quality System within a GMP manufacturing or packaging environment. Ideally you will be able to apply the principles of risk management to validation projects.
3. You will be able to demonstrate leadership skills (ideally with some line management experience), as well as being a flexible team player, having excellent attention to detail and be a proactive problem solver.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.