J562749LoughboroughPharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time21/08/2018Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Validation IT Quality Assurance – CSV
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Validation ... View Job
Validation Specialist and Trainee QP We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist who is interested in pursuing a career as a QP, to join a leading company based in the Hampshire ... View Job
Validation Team Lead An exciting opportunity for a Validation Team Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area has become available. As ... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Quality Team Leader to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area has become available. As the Technical Quality Team Leader you will be responsible for activities and be the subject matter expert on associated with Equipment, Facility and Utility Validation and will support the business to ensure delivery of business and continuous improvement projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Quality Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage systems to ensure quality, regulatory and GMP compliance pertaining to validation activities are implemented and maintained
2. You will maintain a portfolio of validation projects, ensuring adherence to agreed timelines. Lead the team with a business and quality mindset, ensuring efficient and productive throughput of validation projects with your resource.
3. As the Technical Quality Team Leader Lead you lead a team of officers and technicians, taking responsibility for performance management, staff development and oversee the training of the team.
4. You will assist with the design, development and qualification of computerised systems (including control systems for lab and production equipment), and support Data Integrity risk assessments to ensure all internal and regulatory requirements are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Quality Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science, Engineering or IT discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of equipment and facility qualification, and working within an established pharmaceutical quality system.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Computer Systems Validation and data integrity, as well as dealing with audits both external and internal.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.