J5630729City of LondonScience Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - + Comission + Company CarFull Time15/01/2019Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you w... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Genomics Account Manager We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be r... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis to join a Global Biotechnology company. As the Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis you will be responsible for managing accounts and developing new business in the South East of the UK. You will be mainly focused on promoting live cell imaging instrumentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis you will report to the UK Sales Manager and will be responsible for:
1. Managing and build existing accounts, as well as Developing New Business in the South East of the UK to increase revenue and hit targets.
2. Organise meetings with decision-makers within the industy, perform product demonstration and generate quotes when needed.
3. Becoming an expert in the company's Cell Analysis instrumentation to be able to provide sound technical suggestions and advice.
4. As the Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis you will engage with the Sales and Marketing team as part of your wider team in order to share information and relevant leads.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Analysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject such as Biology, Immunology, Microbiology or Biotechnology etc. is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in a Scientific Sales positions such as Sales Specialist, Account Manager or Sales Representative, with knowledge of the end to end sales process. You need to have experience promoting imaging, microscopy or cell analysis instrumentation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a Lab environment is advantageous, using live cell imaging instrumentation is advantageous.
Key Words: Sales / Account Manager / Business Development / Leads / Sales Specialist / Sales Representative / Biotechnology / Area manager / South East / London / Cambridge / Midlands / Imaging / Microscopy