J5119Field Based Science Permanent£30,000 to £35,000 per annum - + £10,000 OTE + Company Car + Laptop + PhoneFull Time07/02/2018Application Specialist Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Development Chemistry Chemistry – Preformulation Chemistry Chemistry – Medicinal Chemistry Chemistry – Process Chemistry Chemistry – Physical Chemistry Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - LCMS and GC We are currently looking for an Account Manager for the LCMS and GC product range to join a Global leading scientific company to manage the Yorkshire ... View Job
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Area Sales Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join a leading scientific equipment company with a well established Global p... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist - South UK to join a leading Analytical Instrumentation company. This is a home-based position covering the South of UK. As the Technical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for selling the analytical instrumentation portfolio of the company to new and existing accounts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Sales Specialist - South UK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be promoting the portfolio of the analytical instrumentation by reaching out to new and exciting accounts within your territory.
2. You will deliver targeted sales strategy across Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Life Science industries.
3. You will be prepared to organise and perform demonstrations as well as assisting at equipment installation.
4. As the Technical Sales Specialist you will be reporting to the Managing Director and you will work closely with the Sales Managers on sales planning, targets and strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist - South UK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry including analytical, medical or organic chemistry. An MSc or a PhD is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory setting using various analytical techniques such as GC, GC/MS, FT-IR, digestion, extraction, ashing, evaporation etc.
3. Previous experience with selling capital equipment to the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
Sales / Sales Specialist / Scientific Sales / Technical Sales / Account Manager / Business Development / Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytical Instrumentation / Capital Equipment / Chemical Industry / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / Pharma / HPLC / GCMS / GC