J4807WinchesterPharmaceutical Permanent£30,000 to £33,000 per annumFull Time23/11/2017Biochemistry Chemistry Commercial
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Relationship Development Director We are currently looking for a Relationship Development Director to join LGC's world-leading National Measurement Laboratory to support and accelerate... View Job
Programme Manager - Bioanalysis LCMS We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bioanalysis Programme Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area... View Job
Technical Expert - Assay Validation We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Assay Validation to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in the Winchester, Hampshire area. As the Technical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify sales opportunities for product and service offerings to the field sales team.
2. Pre-sales and technical support across the company service portfolio including small molecules, vaccines and diagnostics.
3. Work closely with distributors to promote company products and services. This will include face-to-face meetings and demonstrations / training.
4. Prepare technical quotes for clients. Cross functional work with scientific colleagues is an essential requirement.
5. Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and industry meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Masters (MSc) or PhD in Chemistry or Biochemistry
2. Previous industry experience in pharmaceutical, contract research or biotechnology.
3. Work experience in technical sales, technical support or customer support in the science industry