Job Reference: J5638860
Status: Open to Applications
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Sales Specialist to join a leading Life Science Research company. As the Technical Sales Specialist you will be responsible for driving sales and building lasting relationships with customers across the Scotland and North-East England territory.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Technical Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Sales Specialist you will utilise appropriate sales techniques to protect existing business and to drive new sales across the whole of their region primarily via direct face to face customer meetings or virtual meetings.
2. You will work in conjunction with the Technical Sales Manager and UK Sales Manager to formulate strategies to increase sales and promote new and exciting products.
3. As the Technical Sales Specialist for Scotland and NE England you will be managing opportunity pipelines from initial enquiries to close of business across the full Cambridge Bioscience product range, which includes reagents, instruments and biospecimens.
4. You will undertake effective instrumentation demonstrations and installations, and engage with all supplier and internal training courses including product training, sales training, and other administrative training courses.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject (e.g. Biology or Biochemistry) with either a PHD or significant laboratory experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in Field Sales within the Life Sciences sector.
3. Demonstrate excellent communication skills: via telephone, email, video calls and in face-to-face meetings.
Key Words: Life Science | Technical Sales | Scotland | Product Specialist | Research | Customer Service | Bioscience | Reagents | Instruments | Biospecimens
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Life Sciences
Skills: Commercial - Life Science - Sales, Commercial - Life Science - Field Sales