J5143West SussexBiotechnology Medical Devices Engineering Permanent£65,000 to £75,000 per annumFull Time12/02/2018Engineering Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Field Service Engineering – Service Engineering - Instrumentation Engineering - Management Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Service Engineer - France Field Service Engineer - France A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading Life Science business. You... View Job
Field Service Engineer Field Service Engineers x 4 (E London, N London, W London, S London)A fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer has become available to join ... View Job
Technical Services Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Technical Services Manager to join a global life sciences company based in West Sussex... View Job
Technical Services Manager Company car & Bonus offered
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join a Global leading Medical Devices business. As Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for heading up the Engineer teams who service a customer base spanning the UK. The successful Technical Services Manager will have previous experience managing teams of 20+ Engineers as well a background in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Services Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will drive and develop strategies to drive positive change and results in ever changing environments in the NHS and other highly regulated clients.
2. Whilst being a member of the Technical Services leadership team you will manage, delegate and lead a team of regional managers and 40+ field service engineers. To do this you will need to have developed excellent management and leadership qualities, with ambitions to drive a culture of technical services excellence and continuous improvement.
3. Having a deep knowledge of medical / complex medical devices you will bring solid experience to provide your team with leadership around troubleshooting, working in regulated environments as well as providing excellent customer service in what can be a highly pressurised environment.
4. Have experience and enjoy inspiring, leading, coaching and developing your team to achieve excellent results as well as excellent cross functional, collaborative relationships with the sales teams.
5. Ability to work in a face paced environment, juggling multiple deadlines whilst being reactive to shifting prioritise.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Services Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in an Engineering discipline - Preferably being an Electrically biased engineer
2. Proven industry experience working with Medical Devices as well as managing a large team of Engineers and Team leaders
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in highly regulated environments including NHS, Laboratories & Private Sector businesses. Experience working to GMP, cGMP, GxP regulations
Key Words: Technical Services Manager | Electrical Engineer | Electro-mechanical | Medical Device | Life Sciences | GMP | GxP | cGMP | Senior Field Service | Services Manager | Engineer | Field Service Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.