Job Reference: J5636920
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Technical Services Operator to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Services Operator you will be responsible for the support of GMP operations under a Technical Services Supervisor. This hands-on role ensures the standards and expectations of the company are satisfied.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Technical Services Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the waste management processes including the collection and transfer of waste to the waste collection area ensuring waste is collected and disposed of as per contract arrangements
2. Ensure the GMP cleaning regimes are adhered to in all GMP areas, ensuring they meet GMP quality standards. Support the review of GMP documentation ensuring high levels of controls, traceability and GMP compliance
3. Work with QC and QA personnel, Collaborators, suppliers, and services providers to assist in the development and maintenance of GMP complaint operations as required
4. Maintain stock within the Kanban system and execute materials ordering, delivery, distribution and re-stocking.
5. Perform root cause investigations and GEMBA walks and perform reviews of existing processes and systems to drive Improvement ensuring all appropriate standards are met
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Services Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum of five GCSEs including Maths and English or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment operating in accordance to GMP or GMP cleaning role is essential
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Cell & Gene Therapy
Skills: Production / Manufacturing - Pharma / Biotech - Technician, Production / Manufacturing - Pharma / Biotech - Technical Support