Job Reference: J5634410
Updated On: 05/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Services Team Leader to join a leading Life Science and Immunology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Services Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team within the Technical Services department, whilst also providing support to clients where appropriate.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Services Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead a team within Technical Services, creating development plans and inspiring high levels of performance to facilitate your team to operate of effectively as possible.
2. You will support clients with technical services, ensuring a fast paced and high quality response to technical enquiries.
3. As the Technical Services Team Leader, you will utilise prior laboratory experience to support clients with troubleshooting complaints, using all media available to improve the support you offer.
4. You will work with Sales Managers closely, providing product training to the sales teams when required and ensuring the best customer experience across the EMEA.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Services Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or a BSc with the equivalent experience within a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
2. Proven experience in a leadership or supervisional role, either in a research or commercial environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of immunological and molecular laboratory techniques.
Key Words: Oxfordshire | Life Science | Antibody | Immunoassay | Reagent | Technical Support | Technical Services | Troubleshooting | Training | Team Leader | Leadership | Management | Immunology | Molecular Biology |
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Support Specialist
Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join a leading distributor of Life Science products based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Technical Support Specialist you will be res...Science
View & Apply
Gene Therapy Project Design Manager
UK | £45,000 - £56,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Project Design Manager - Gene Therapy to join a leading Biologics contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO). As the Project Design Manager - Gene Therap...Science
View & Apply