J5442CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£25,000 to £32,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time13/04/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Downstream Processing Expert We are currently looking for a Downstream Processing Expert to join a leading company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downstream Processing Expert y... View Job
Senior Scientific Programme Manager Are you an experienced scientist with formal project management experience looking for a new challenge within the life sciences / pharmaceutical secto... View Job
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Trainer to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Manuf... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - CMC to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Technical Specialist - CMC you will be responsible for assisting in the performance of equipment qualification activities to ensure that all equipment qualification programmes are maintained and that all equipment is available for use by the operational departments as required
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Specialist - CMC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist in the performance of the Divisional facility and equipment maintenance, qualification, validation and calibration, ensuring that all facilities and equipment are appropriately labelled in compliance with GxP.
2. As the Technical Specialsit you will assist in the review and approval of all facility and equipment records, including log books and inventories on an agreed regular basis, and assist the Laboratory Management team in appropriate annual archiving of facility records
3. You will keep up to date with regulatory requirements and industry guidelines concerning the tests/procedures within area of responsibility, GMP/GLP requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
4. You will ensure own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist - CMC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in working in a regulatory environment, ideally GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with laboratory maintenance management and computer system validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.