Job Reference: J5631463
Updated On: 09/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for providing a technical input into the design and troubleshooting of immunoassays.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide a technical support and proactively identify and resolve any issues that arise.
2. It will be your responsibility to keep up-to-date with scientific developments while taking a lead role in sourcing, validating, and implementing new immunoassay technologies.
3. Your role will include developing and improving analytical methods, troubleshooting current methods and reviewing study data and tabulating for reports.
4. As the Technical Specialist, you will write and review SOPs, ensure quality, scientific integrity and regulatory compliance is maintained and mentor analytical staff in techniques and instrumentation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject is required (e.g. Biology, Pharmaceutical Science, Analytical Science, Bioanalysis, Immunology, Biochemistry etc.)
2. Proven industry experience in using immunoassays and being able to resolve issues with these platforms is necessary for this role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with ELISA, toxicokinetic and pharmacokinetic techniques is highly beneficial.
Key Words: Immunoassay | Technical Specialist | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Life Science | ELISA | MSD | Gyros | PK | TK | ADA | Troubleshoot | Problem Solving | Bioanalysis | Bioassay
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalysis Research Scientist
Rushden, | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Research Scientist to join a leading Research Organisation based in the Rushden area. As the Bioanalysis Research Scientist you will be responsible for perfo...Science
View & Apply
Livingston Village | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently supporting a client in their search for an experienced QC Scientist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global life sciences company base...Science
View & Apply