Job Reference: J5633118
Updated On: 17/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Life Science company based in the Manchester area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for taking the lead with technical support of the sales team, engaging with customers to answer questions and give scientific talks.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the sales team, providing training regarding the technical aspects of the products.
2. You will be an expert in the ELISA kits, antibody and protein product portfolio, answering customer queries both over the email and on the phone.
3. It will be your responsibility to take the lead in engaging the scientific community through scientific talks.
4. As part of your role, you will also provide support to the marketing team with technical product information.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc degree or PhD in a Life Science Subject e.g. Immunology, Life Science, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a technical support position within the Life Science industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with antibody assays, such as ELISA and associated techniques will be beneficial.
Key Words: | Immunology | Life Science | Biotechnology | Immunoassay | Histopathology | Manchester | ELISA | Proteins | Antibody assay | Western Blot | flow cytometry | FAS | Field Application Specialist |
Other jobs with similar skills
Product Support - Molecular Applications
London | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics to join a leading diagnostics company based in the South East. As Technical Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics, you will be ...Science
View & Apply
Head of Regulatory Labelling
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Labelling to join a leading, patient focused Global Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of Labelling you will be responsible for t...Science
View & Apply