Job Reference: J5633004
Updated On: 02/04/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Support Coordinator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Support Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing process over several sites.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Support Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Generating and reviewing Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) from both contract manufacturers and other departments within the pharmaceutical company.
2. Support the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS), including CAPAs and any validation required.
3. As the Technical Support Coordinator, you will asses technical and regulatory documentation as needed (i.e raw material specifications, ICH guidelines).
4. Support commercial manufacturing throughout the production process, including technical support, projects and process validation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related field (eg pharmaceutical, biology, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a production, manufacturing or analytical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with both Quality Control and Quality Assurance
QA | Quality Assurance | QC | Quality Control | Technical Support Coordinator | QMS | CAPA | Quality Management System | ICH | Product Quality Reviews | PQR | Manufacture | Production | Analytical
Other jobs with similar skills
IT CSV Analyst
Scotland | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT CSV Technician to join a leading Life Sciences company with offices across the UK. As the IT CSV Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the CSV Manager with...Science
View & Apply
Northolt, London | £26,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operation...Science
View & Apply