J56390WiltshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£40,000 to £44,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time05/07/2018Engineering Engineering – Mechanical Engineering – Electrical Engineering – Project Engineering – Chemical / Process Engineering – Validation Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineer - Engines Engineer - Engines We are currently looking for an Engineer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. This is a an exciting position fo... View Job
Maintenance Engineer We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Maintenanc... View Job
Process Engineer Are you a Process Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity with a global manufacturer? HRS are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a lead... View Job
An exciting opportunity as a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for working with relevant Managers and Department Heads to generate automation strategies for existing and future business product lines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Support Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities
2. You will offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project.
3. As the Technical Support Engineer you will offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
4. You will ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP's, and offer guidance and support to a small team of engineers, to ensure compliance with site wide preventative maintenance schedules.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering discipline, e.g. electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry - preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sterile manufacturing as well as a strong background in project management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.