Job Reference: J5634377
Updated On: 19/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organisation based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Managers and Department Heads to generate engineering strategies for existing and future business product lines.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Support Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all engineering activities. Managing site and corporate KPI measures, including stakeholder management, ensuring actions are completed on target.
2. Offer expertise and steer new product introductions on engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the strategy of the project. To offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
3. To act as client liaison when required and work required and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites.
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP’s
Offer guidance and support to a small team of engineers, to ensure compliance with site wide preventative maintenance schedules.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified in an engineering discipline, such as mechanical, process or chemical engineering.
2. Strong project management background within a highly regulated production engineering environment, such as pharmaceutical, aerospace or nuclear.
3. Significant change control and troubleshooting experience.
Key Words: Engineering | Technical Support | Pharmaceutical | cGMP | Engineer | Change Control | Troubleshooting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
London | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Validation Lead looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Validation Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the London area. ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply