J5091BerkshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time02/02/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Quality Assurance – GMP Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Downstream Processing Expert We are currently looking for a Downstream Processing Expert to join a leading company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downstream Processing Expert y... View Job
Production Manager We are currently looking for a Production Manager to join an expanding contract manufacturer of biological products based in the West Midlands. As the... View Job
Process Development Team Leader We are currently looking for a Team Leader to work within the Process Development department at leading Gene Therapy based in the Oxfordshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Manager to join the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) group within a global biotechnology company based in Berkshire. As the Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring the MSAT Technical Administration Team of 12, including editors, supervisors and technical writers
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Support Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with the technical teams within the MSAT function, i.e. the tech transfer scientists and managers.
2. Work cross functionally across site to ensure delivery of the documentation to manufacturing schedule 3. You will be a member of the MSAT leadership team delegate for head of department as necessary. Problem resolution of deviations and change controls, you will also contribute to the MSAT team strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline along with pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment (ideally as a CMO) managing teams.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Biopharmaceutical manufacturing will be highly desirable but not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.