J563065OxfordshireScience Permanent£30,000 to £33,000 per annumFull Time22/01/2019Application Specialist Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Commercial
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Genomics Account Manager We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be r... View Job
Research Scientist HRS are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in Surrey area. As the Research Scientist you wil... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
HRS are currently looking for a Technical Support Scientist - German Speaking to join a Global Life Science company that manufactures reagents based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Support Scientist - German Speaking you will be responsible for providing technical support to existing customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Support Scientist - German Speaking will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise to German speaking costumers via phone and emails.
2. As the Technical Support Scientist - German Speaking you will engage with costumers to provide troubleshooting and to respond to enquiries and complaints.
3. You will use your laboratory experience in order to support internal teams.
4. You will be become an expert on antibodies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Service Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc or MSc in Life Sciences such as Cell Biology, Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology. A PhD is desirable.
2. Proven laboratory experience ideally in the industry, using techniques such as Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoassays, FACS, Protein Biochemistry or Proteomics etc.
3. Fluency in German.
Key Words: Protein Analysis / Protein / Proteomics / Technical Support Specialist / Application Specialist / Product Specialist / Customer Service / Troubleshooting / Pre Sales / Post Sales / Immunoassays / Protein Characterisation Assays / CRM / Western Blotting / Flow / FACS / Oxfordshire / Biotechnology / Life Science / Cell Biology / Molecular biology / Biochemistry / Antibodies / Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Luxembourg