Job Reference: J5632400
Updated On: 20/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Support Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Technical Support Scientist you will be responsible for supporting with processing complex data using internal data systems. This is an ideal opportunity for a manufacturing scientist with experience in GMP and programming languages including SQL or Python or MatLab or Java etc. Note: This is a one year fixed term contract.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Support Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible with the design, construction and maintenance of databases using DataMart software for the recording of GMP data.
2. You will be collaborating with QA and MSAT management to ensure database compliance.
3. As the Technical Support Scientist, you will be training individuals that operate under GMP on data entry procedures.
4. You will generate statistical process control charts to identify process and compliance improvements.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline such as Biological sciences, biochemistry, biophysics, chemistry, physics, bioinformatics, data science etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP / Manufacturing environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with programming languages such as SQL, Java, Python etc.
GMP / Manufacturing / Scientist / MSAT / CPV / SQL / Programming Language / Data Analysis / Data Processing / Biopharma / Berkshire / Slough
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply
Head of Technical Operations
Romford, Essex | £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Head of Technical Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Head of Technical Operations you will be r...Science
View & Apply