Job Reference: J5634378
Updated On: 04/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology you will be responsible for providing microbiological support and being the point of contact for all issues related to the microbiological performance of the facility.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Support Specialist you will be the point of contact and provide oversight and support to the Unit Manager and broader integrated team on all environmental and sterility assurance issues and activities.
2. You will ensure all investigations, non-conformance reports, action items and change controls are raised and closed in accordance with agreed timelines.
3. The Technical Support Specialist will support the management and development of improved and new processing techniques in the various processing activities. This will also involve troubleshooting and resolving issues and providing technical support into process investigations.
4. You will also provide specialist training to staff in processing techniques and theory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Specialist - Microbiology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience within Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within cleanroom manufacturing areas and working towards GMP.
Key Words: Technical / Support / Specialist / Microbiology / Microbiologist / Cleanroom / GMP / cGMP / GXP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Environmental / Sterility / Manufacturing / Production / Change Control / Pharmaceuticals / Biopharmaceuticals / Life Sciences.
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Microbiologist - Environmental Monitoring
Wiltshire | £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist, you will be responsible for undertaking and performi...Science
View & Apply
Head of Quality Control
Salisbury, Wiltshire | Experience Dependent
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Head of Quality Control to join a leading life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Head of Quality Control you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply