Job Reference: J5634567
Updated On: 07/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join a leading Immunology and Cell Biology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical services and support to a range of clients (including Pharma, CRO and Academic) across the EMEA territory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Support Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support clients with technical services, ensuring a fast paced and high quality response to technical enquiries.
2. You will support clients across a range of products, with an emphasis on In-Situ Hybridisation techniques.
3. As the Technical Support Specialist, you will utilise prior laboratory experience to support clients with troubleshooting complaints, using all media available to improve the support you offer.
4. You will work with Sales Managers closely, providing product training to the sales teams when required and ensuring the best customer experience across the EMEA.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD or a BSc with the equivalent experience within a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology
2. Proven experience working with a variety of In-Situ Hybridisation Techniques e.g. FISH, WISH, RNA-ISH within a research setting.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a variety of immunological and molecular laboratory techniques.
Key Words: Oxfordshire | Life Science | Antibody | Immunoassay | Reagent | In-Situ Hybridisation | ISH | FISH | WISH | RNAscope | Technical Support | Technical Services | Troubleshooting | | Immunology | Molecular Biology | Cellular Biology
Other jobs with similar skills
Gene Therapy Project Design Manager
UK | £45,000 - £56,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Project Design Manager - Gene Therapy to join a leading Biologics contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO). As the Project Design Manager - Gene Therap...Science
View & Apply
Regulatory Affairs Officer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Regulatory Affairs Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a growing, highly regulated contract ...Science
View & Apply