Job Reference: J5632510
Updated On: 24/01/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Team Leader to join a leading Life Science company based in the Middlesex area. As the Technical Team Leader you will be responsible for the management of two direct reports and be the expert on the cell culture portfolio.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Team Leader you will be managing two direct reports and be responsible for training and developing them in their roles.
2. It will be your job to be the technical expert for the cell culture portfolio, dealing with technical queries across the European and African customer base, maximising customer retention.
3. You will work closely with suppliers both in the US and Europe to maintain your technical knowledge in key areas such as cell culture, cell lines, western blotting, oncology and microbiology.
4. Other tasks you will be responsible for include marketing, sales, compliance, product data and order fulfilment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or PhD in a life science subject e.g. cell biology, microbiology, oncology etc.
2. Proven industry experience in the laboratory or project management.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell culturing techniques is vital for this role.
Key Words: | cell culturing | cell biology | management | life science | biotechnology | life sciences | tissue culture | oncology | microbiology | technical support | customer facing | customer retention | western blot | cell lines | CHO | HEK | technical team leader | MSc | PhD | London | science | biology | data | quality | compliance | regulatory | sales | marketing | order fulfilment |
Other jobs with similar skills
Synthetic Organic Chemist
Kent | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply
Site Manager - Pharmaceutical
Livingston | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Central Belt of Scotlan...Science
View & Apply
Head of Technical Operations - Pharmaceutical
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Technical Operations to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Head of Technical Operations you will be responsible for a...Science
View & Apply