J3559BerkshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time15/02/2017Biochemistry
Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing
Biochemistry – Purification
Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Downstream Process Technician
We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Technician to join an exciting Global Biotechnology company based in the Wrexham area. As the Downst... View Job
Senior Production Technician
We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join an exciting Life Science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Produc... View Job
Senior Upstream Processing Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Processing Scientist to join an Life Sciences company based in the North East. As the Senior Upstream P... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Transfer Scientist to join the manufacturing science and technology team within a global Biotechnology company at their facility in the Berkshire area. As the Technical Transfer Scientist you will be responsible for executing the technical transfer of new or existing processes operations (either upstream processing or downstream processing) working with both external and internal customers using a defined structured approach according to standard procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Transfer Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. With daily support work as part of a pilot team following defined processes to plan and manage daily tasks in operating plant equipment and associated analytical technologies ensuring relevant transfer documentation is written and followed daily such that projects meet the required deadlines/customer outcomes.
2. Will develop knowledge to resolve routine process issues and identify trends in data reviews. Be responsible with support of the NPI/senior pilot scientists for collating and analysing batch data for preparation of process summary reports for the customer.
3. This role will be supported in the preparation of associated process descriptions, batch records for pilot batch execution, include ordering raw materials for either USP or DSP operations supervised closely in ensuring communication with process development R&T and New Product Introduction scientists within the MSAT team.
4. Will begin developing key relationships with Process Development and R&T peers to effectively communicate and understand project discussions and objectives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Transfer Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Science or a Biochemical Engineering discipline or similar, along with thorough knowledge in bioprocessing.
2. Proven industry experience in Technical Transfer projects would be highly desirable, ideally within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream or downstream processing will be highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.