Job Reference: J5632520
Updated On: 12/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Validation Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Validation Analyst you will be responsible for contributing to the service provided by the Chemistry team, through competently testing samples in accordance with the Sections Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and the principles of GMP/GLP. As well as delivering and supporting on the job training, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Chemistry Section Manager.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Validation Analyst you will be involved in analytical testing using techniques such as HPLC, FTIR UV KF. As well as report, review and approve results associated to validation, for inclusion in protocols, reports and project meetings.
2. You will assist in routine data collection and analysis including, for example, statistical process control. You will initiate and perform documentation preparation, revision, review and administration activities. To also help identify the need for new procedures and assist with their introduction.
3. As the Technical Validation Analyst you will assist with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports. Also assist with the identification, development and validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4. You will assist in the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems within the Chemistry team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of validation lifecycle (Equipment and methods)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within GMP/GLP environment.
Key Words: Chemistry, Hertfordshire, London, Validation, Method Validation, HPLC, GMP, IQ, OQ, PQ, Development.
Other jobs with similar skills
Mass Spectrometry Technical Specialist
Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Mass Spectrometry Technical Specialist looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Technical Specialist to join a leading com...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be...Science
View & Apply