A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Gloucestershire region. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading life science organisation based in the Northamptonshire area.... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceuticals business based in the Leicestershire area. As the Technical Validation Manager you will be responsible for providing Validation support to business projects and the delivery of an effective qualification and validation program.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will manage and lead the technical quality team, helping to deliver the qualification and validation ensuring the site meets industry expectations. You will help do this by managing all validation and qualification activities.
2. You will act as the technical Quality SME during regulatory and customer audits and investigations. You will also use the QMS to manage deviations, changes and CAPAs.
3. As the Technical Quality Manager you will effectively communicate technical requirements and validation and qualification strategy to suppliers, clients and regulatory bodies.
4. You will ensure that GMP standards are being adhered to throughout the site, ensuring that staff are trained and understand regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience managing validation teams in a GMP compliant environment, with significant experience implementing and working within established Validation and Quality Systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of the regulatory requirements governing quality and Qualification and Validation in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.