Job Reference: J5633410
Updated On: 27/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Writer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Belgium. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Writer you will be responsible for writing and reviewing manufacturing documents. The role can be done from home with the occasional visit to site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Pharmaceutical Technical Writer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Writer, you will be responsible for the authoring and reviewing of upstream and downstream process development documents, which may include but not be limited to protocols and reports.
2. You will be responsible for the organisation, formatting and plotting of data as appropriate to ensure data is analysed and presented in the most effect manner.
3. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Writer, you will be working within Process Development where you will be responsible for writing batch manufacturing documents for the equipment on site.
4. You will be responsible for promoting strong collaboration with upstream process scientists to ensure alignment and accuracy of reported results and conclusions.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Writer (Upstream & Downstream Bioprocessing) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in Biotechnology / Engineering or a biological discipline is Desired.
2. Proven industry experience in writing documents is essential or a fresh PhD would be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process development / bioprocessing is desired.
Key Words: Technical / Writer / Process / Development / Upstream / Downstream / Writing / Batch / Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Belgium
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
North Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Fermentation Engineer to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the North East of the UK. As the Fermentation Engineer you will be responsible for running and m...Science
View & Apply
Manchester | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Engineer to join an innovative biotechnology company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Bioprocess Engineer you will be responsible for developing p...Science
View & Apply