J5594City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£45,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time10/05/2018IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading company based in the London. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for... View Job
DevOps Engineer We are currently looking for a Principle DevOps Engineer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area who have just ga... View Job
Front End Web Developer We are currently looking for a Front End Web Developer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area. As the Front End ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Technical Writer to join a leading company based in London. As the Technical Writer you will be responsible for keeping documents relevant, accessible and updated.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Writer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Part of your responsibility will involve creating plans, design and schedules for documentations
2. Required to select, organise and maintain existing documentation by performing periodic reviews, triage user feedback/bug reports and determine priorities for remedial work.
3. Working closely with software developers, product managers and people from other teams within the business to develop documentations.
4. Required to install and upgrade guides, system administration guides, release notes, technical papers, tutorials and knowledge-base articles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Writer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Compute Science or related field
2. Around 5 years of industry experience writing documentations for a technical audience
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Unix or Linux and HTML or other documentation technologies.
Key Words: Technical Writer | Documentation | HTML | Linux | Unix | Markdown | Cloud
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.