Job Reference: J5635506
Updated On: 13/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 12 months (Likely extension). As the Technologist you will be responsible for running biochemical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS PAGE and cell culture. This role is ideal for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technologist (12 month) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute biochemical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS PAGE and cell culture.
2. The Technologist will work to minimal supervision and possess good problem solving and organisational skills.
3. Ensure the lab is maintained to a high standard at all times, adhering to GMP and SOP's.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical/Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology related discipline
2. Proven laboratory experience using techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS PAGE and cell culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with adhering to SOP's at all times
Key Words: Technologist / Biotechnologist / HPLC / ELISA / SDS PAGE / Cell culture / Pharmaceutical / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / MSc / BSc / MRes / PhD
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Development Scientist
Wiltshire | £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Senior Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. The Senior Analyst in the Analytical Development Laboratory you will beco...Science
View & Apply
Scientific Learning Content Design and Delivery Specialist
Stevenage | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new and unique opportunity for a Scientific Learning Content Design and Delivery Specialist to join a growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. The Scientific ...Science
View & Apply