Job Reference: J5632616
Updated On: 29/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Technology Transfer Manager to join a world class research company based in the London area. As the Technology Transfer Manager you will be responsible for Intellectual Property management of research projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technology Transfer Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver a consistent approach for all Intellectual Property (IP) management.
2. Manage a portfolio of commercialisation projects and engage with all relevant external bodies.
3. Provide IP training to the project management team and scientific staff
4. As the Technology Transfer Manager, you will lead ongoing health research projects by providing strategy to all scientific members of the team.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technology Transfer Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree, Masters or PhD in Life Sciences
2. Expert knowledge of scientific intellectual property
3. Industry experience in academia, scientific research or healthcare
Key Words: Technology transfer manager, intellectual property, IP, research, scientific, healthcare.
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Director DMPK
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Associate Director DMPK to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director DMPK you will be responsible for providing sci...Science
View & Apply
Senior API Development Manager
Oxford | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior API Development Manager to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior API Development Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply