J56329Republic of IrelandClinical Permanent€50,000 to €65,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time25/06/2018Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientific Sales Representative A great opportunity has arisen for an Scientific Sales Representative, within a leading Genomics organisation based in the Home Counties. As the Scien... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - London We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - London to join a global Clinical & Diagnostics company. This is a home-based position promot... View Job
Clinical Regulatory Affairs Writer We are currently looking for a Clinical Regulatory Affairs Writer to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Cl... View Job
HRS are excited to present the opportunity for a Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics, Ireland, to join the Market Leader in Diagnostic Systems, who have also been awarded 2018's UK Top Employer. As the Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics you will lead the account strategy for the Ireland, managing key accounts and coordinating services, to ensure revenue is maximised.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the execution of the Account sales strategy for the Republic of Ireland. This includes managing key clinical accounts and tenders.
2. Organise hospital laboratory visits at current and new customers sites, as well at private laboratory testing sites.
3. Maintain a good knowledge of the market and competitors in order to identify market development opportunities and threats.
4. As the Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics, you will keep up to date with developments in pathology platforms, including Serology, Coagulation, Biochemistry and haematology.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Manager - Clinical Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree BSc in a Life Science subject such as Haematology, Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry or Blood Sciences
2. Proven track record of Clinical Diagnostic Sales, preferably managing complex sales managing implementation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HSE hospitals / HSE groups and private laboratory testing organisations. A well as experience of HSE tenders.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.